Removal of Rust Without Dust
New Kent Coatings provides Ultra High Pressure (UHP) of up to 40,000 psi water blasting services. Using state of the art UHP equipment, surface preparation debris can be reduced dramatically, thereby reducing the overall project cost. The removal of rust scale and existing coatings is now possible without the dust associated with standard abrasive blasting methods.
UHP water blasting has many advantages, not the least of which is an environmentally friendly method of lead abatement. Our UHP crews are specifically trained to properly and safely operate the Ultra High Pressure equipment.
Water Blasting / Pressure Washing (High Volume)
- Water Blasting (Ultra-High Pressure)
- Lead Abatement
- Fiberglass Lining Removal
- Coatings Removal/Stripping
Hydrocat UHP Water Blasting
HydroCat is an omni-directional UHP pressure washing vehicle that attaches itself, using vacuum, to any vertical, horizontal or overhead surface. With the HydroCat a single operator can remove coatings at a rate of up to 1,000 square feet per hour.
- It collects 100% of the water, removed coatings and rust.
- The coatings and water are transported to a filtration bag, where the removed coatings are contained for easy haul-away.
- The adjacent work area and environment are clean and safe.
- powered by 40,000 psi direct drive HUSKY® pump
- effective on vertical surfaces such as ship hulls and tanks
- horizontal surfaces such as flat decks, and on overhead surfaces such as the bottom of ship hulls
- It traverses smoothly over weld seams, doubler plates, lap joints and riveted seams.